3 Rubel 2008 "250th Anniversary of the Moscow Medical Academy "

Russische Münzen
Antworten
Kai
Administrator
Administrator

3 Rubel 2008 "250th Anniversary of the Moscow Medical Academy "

Beitrag von Kai » 11. Dezember 2008 01:21

On December 8, 2008 the Central Bank of the Russian Federation puts into circulation a silver proof commemorative coin dedicated to the 250th Anniversary of the Moscow I.M. Sechenov Medical Academy (fine metal content 31.1 g, fineness 925/1000, catalogue number 5111-0177, diameter 39.0 mm, mintage 3000 pcs).

The rim is raised on both sides of the coin.

The obverse: the relief picture of the Emblem of the Bank of Russia - the two-headed eagle with wings down and the semicircular inscription under it "БАНК РОССИИ" (BANK OF RUSSIA). The inscriptions along the rim divided by dots indicate the denomination of the coin "ТРИ РУБЛЯ" (THREE RUBLES) and the year of issue "2008", between them - the indications of the metal sign in accordance with the Mendeleyev Periodic System of chemical elements, the fineness, the mint mark of the Moscow Mint and the fine precious metal content.

The reverse: relief images of the Monument to I.M. Sechenov and the building of the Medical History Museum of the Moscow I.M. Sechenov Medical Academy as well as inscriptions: along the rim – "МОСКОВСКАЯ МЕДИЦИНСКАЯ АКАДЕМИЯ ИМЕНИ И.М. СЕЧЕНОВА" (THE MOSCOW I. M. SECHENOV MEDICAL ACADEMY), to the right from the image of the monument – "ОСНОВАНА В 1758 г." (FOUNDED IN 1758).

The edge of the coin is corrugated

The coin is legal tender of the Russian Federation. It is obligatory for acceptance at its denomination for every kind of payments without any restrictions.
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.

Antworten

Zurück zu „Russland“